COLORS Community Center is an inclusive advocacy and social service organization actively working to meet the needs for safety, empowerment, education, and wellbeing of Northeast Florida’s LGBTQIA+ community.
Our vision is to be the community center in Jacksonville where adults who identify as LGBTQIA+ can safely be themselves and access resources, without judgement or discrimination, at times when most other agencies are closed.
- To provide services when most other agencies are closed.
- To link people to the resources they need in a timely manner.
- To provide a healthy environment for managing life’s stressors.
- To be a safe space where people can be themselves without judgement or discrimination.
- To be a one stop shop for free resources for the LGBTQIA+ community in Northeast Florida.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Katrina Williams, President|