Celebrate Pride Month with a gift to COLORS Community Center!
COLORS Community Center is an inclusive advocacy and social service organization actively working to meet the needs for safety, empowerment, education, and wellbeing of Northeast Florida’s LGBTQIA+ community.
Our vision is to be the community center in Jacksonville where adults who identify as LGBTQIA+ can safely be themselves and access resources, without judgement or discrimination, at times when most other agencies are closed.
- To provide services when most other agencies are closed.
- To link people to the resources they need in a timely manner.
- To provide a healthy environment for managing life’s stressors.
- To be a safe space where people can be themselves without judgement or discrimination.
- To be a one stop shop for free resources for the LGBTQIA+ community in Northeast Florida.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Katrina Williams, President|